Our talent strategy is to pursue recruitment excellence by attracting the best highly skilled, motivated people for the job. We seek a continuous supply of internal and external diverse talent in Project Management, Quality Assurance, Information Technologies (IT) and Business Services. We want employees who can innovate and deliver on our business objectives and leaders who lead people in ways that reflect our values and leadership commitments. We have expanded our use of social media, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, to generate interest in careers and working at Zamann Pharma Support.
Coding Joomla templates based on our new EF4 framework. If you want to know how the template code looks like, please download our free JM Services template to check the code quality. Coding themes for 3rd party extensions. Working with an international community.
- Expert at HTML/CSS coding
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and frameworks
- Experience with PHP is welcome
- Knowledge of databases and SQL is welcome
Designing Joomla templates
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards and semantic web markup
- Experience coding websites for joomla is welcome